Cedar wood, Geranium, Lavender
Ylang Ylang, Vertiver, Neroli
Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Ginger
Candles in the home provide a relaxing, ambient atmosphere mixed with a sweet, delicate scent that we love year round, but Soy Massage Candles gives you more benefits.
Soy candles also known as Massage Candles are known to have healing and soothing properties. True soy candles are made from pure 100% soybean oil - a natural moisturizing agent that makes your skin feel like silk.
Massage candles are much different than your traditional wax candles. Massage candles are specifically made for use on the body. They melt at a safe and warm 102 degrees F.
Soy candles are clean-burning, eco-friendly and a blend of essentials oils are added to allow for a smooth massage and providing antioxidant benefits.
Reasons for using Soy Candles
• Soy is a natural alternative to paraffin based waxes.
• Soy is environmentally friendly.
• Soy is a natural/renewable resource.
• Soy is biodegradable. Cleans up with water
• Soy candles burn cooler, longer and cleaner than wax.
• True Soy candles do not contain petroleum, paraffin or beeswax product.
• True Soy candles do not contain additives.
• Soy candles can be made with skin safe dye or dye free.
• Soy candles are made with a 100% cotton wick
• No carcinogens are produced from burning soy candles
• Soy oil is easily and smoothly absorbed into the skin.
• Makes a wonderful massage oil.
• Leaves your skin feeling soft, nourished and rejuvenated.
• Soy is rich in Vitamin E.
• Has the potential to replace all those expensive cosmetic lotions.
• Reported benefits include help in the relief of skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, cracked skin, cracked heels and rough cuticles.
• Soy wax is non-toxic
• Little or no soot is produced from burning soy candles.
• Soy candles will not discolor your walls or furniture with petroleum byproducts
• Buying soy candles helps support the American farmer
• Candles in the home provide a relaxing, ambient atmosphere mixed with a sweet, delicate scent that we love year round, but Soy Lotion/Massage Candles gives you more benefits.
• Soy lotion candles also known as Massage Candles are known to have healing and soothing properties. True soy lotion candles are made from pure 100% soybean oil - a natural moisturizing agent that makes your skin feel like silk.
• Massage candles are much different than your traditional wax candles. Massage candles are specifically made for use on the body. They melt at a safe and warm 102 degrees F / 39 degree C .
• Soy candles are clean-burning, eco-friendly and a blend of essentials oils are added to allow for a smooth massage and providing antioxidant benefits.
Direction of use
Simply light the candle and wait about 20-30 minutes until melt pool forms. Extinguish candle, dip fingers into oil (or drip onto the body) and apply directly to the skin. If you would rather not burn your candle, scoop a little out using a spoon or finger and simply rub it directly on your skin!
Will I burn myself?
Soy is only slightly warmer than your body temperature; but you may wish to blow out the candle to avoid being burned by the flame. The only thing that can burn is the actual flame. By using soy oil rather than traditional waxes, such as paraffin or beeswax, the candle is safe, comfortable. The warmed oil can be directly massaged into the skin, leaving the skin smooth, soft, and pleasantly scented.
Where can I use the wax lotion?
The all-natural ingredients are safe for the skin and can be used all over the body. Recommended use for anywhere you would use other beauty products. It has wonderful effects on dry scaly spots like elbows and heels. Try it on your cuticles too for a treat you won't find at the manicure table! Soy candles are great for massage. Remember to use sparingly…a little goes a long way.
Benefits of Relaxation
relieve stress and depression
prevents muscles and skin from sagging
improves blood circulation
provides relief from pain muscles and joints
Benefits of Passion
relieve from stress, anger, expression and anxiety
uplifting effect on mood and induces feelings of joy & hope
enhances libido and arouses feeling of sexual desire
rejuvenated body and boosts immune system
Benefits of Energy
stimulates mental activity
educes nervous tension
relaxes nerves & muscles
improves blood circulation
strengthens immune system
cures nasal congestions
bronchitis and sinusitis
香薰油配方 : 依蘭依蘭，岩蘭草，橙花
香薰油配方 : 雪松木，天竺葵，薰衣草
香薰油配方 : 彿手柑，尤加利，薑
All information final are base on the English Version